Monday, January 10, 2011

Organ Donor Dash



A group of us participated in the Organ Donor Dash this weekend and I have to say how proud I am of all ours Moms.
Sylvia and her son Bradley came in first for female and male walkers.
Accepting his trophy

Jenn pushed the double, Tanya, Claudia and I pushed the single, and Laura and Sarah ran solo (lucky). I am so proud of how well everyone did. I have to brag on Claudia who said she was not a runner and only signed up to do the walk. I was running the back half of the race and who do I see running her heart out???Claudia...and who ran the ENTIRE 5K when she said she was going to walk the 2K?? Claudia!!! I was so impressed with her drive and I have know told her there is no excuse as to why she can not run Beach to Bay with us (she told me the day before that she didn't think she could). I am so proud of all my Moms who came out to race for a great cause. Good job ladies!!! Job well done

No comments:

Post a Comment